Friday, September 26, 2008

25th September 2008

if were to put in words to say how much I love you.. I wouldnt measure up..

thanks so much dear..

Jeffrey took me for a ride in a car.. with much dizziness confusing.. I'm not unhappy.. I'm just disappointed with myself for having motion-sickness..

scariest part is when the car engine-died.. omg. and when the slope we were on.. was not helping us.. lol.

dear quite surprise for few things that I know abt cars.. I've been on cars for 14 years.. maybe 13years to be exact.. only 5years without car.. so, I guess it come naturally..

thought dear few things to take note.. give feedback.. better to tell him the bad things first than to let him experienced it.. Singapore is practically a very safe country.. nothing much to learn.. if in Malaysia.. there's alot thing to take note..

back when I was young.. we really safe guard our cars.. thanks to mama's over-worrying that our car have not been hijacked before.. so mama's nagging all come to me.. and I'm telling him what to do. what not to do. not to say I'm pro la.. just wanna let him know ma..

went round and round.. heng dear still know the basic where to and not to go.. I was very dizzy.. until came to a point.. my stomach couldnt take it.. i went to poop and vomit.. ==" really hate that feeling.. I'm still feeling the round and round motion in my head.. think I'm gonna hit the snooze button soon to get some rest..

tml will be meeting the girls~ lolx hopefully I wont spend much.. else, I got nothing left to save..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home